KASSON AQUATIC CENTER
**These are the rules for use of lifejackets at the Kasson Aquatic Center as recommended by the Kasson Park Board and the City Council**
- All lifejackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved. The lifejacket will be checked and tagged before admission into the facility.
- No lifejackets can be used during the OPEN SWIM hours of 12:30 PM through 5:00 PM, Monday through Sunday.
- A parent must be within an arm’s length of a child using a lifejacket.
- No child wearing a lifejacket will be allowed to use the diving boards or water slides.
- Only children between the ages of 0 through 10 years old will be allowed to use a lifejacket when permitted.
Hours when lifejackets will be allowed include the following:
- 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Monday through Sunday evenings.
- During Parent – Tot Hour 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Monday through Friday and Parent – Tot Hour 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday evenings in the zero depth area only.
- During Family Swim Night on Sunday evenings 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- During Pool Rental Parties on Saturday and Sunday (days & evenings).